|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
HB 3.8V 604644 2300mAh 8.74Wh Lithium Polymer Battery Custom Battery
|Cycle life||500 times|
|Standard discharge current||0.2C|
|Standard charge current||0.2C|
Advantages of lithium polymer batteries:
Lithium polymer batteries are the same as lithium batteries except that the electrolyte is a solid polymer instead of a liquid electrolyte. The polymer electrolyte raw materials are various types of plastic membranes composed of power-law fluids. In the power-law fluid, the primary polymer such as high-pressure polyethylene compounds becomes a non-moving organic solvent. The advantage of the lithium polymer battery is that it can be made into a casual style and is relatively light. This is also because it does not contain excessive heavy metals and a plastic case that maintains electrolyte leakage.
What are the advantages of lithium polymer batteries?
1. There is no battery leakage problem. The battery does not contain a liquid electrolyte and uses colloidal solids;
2. It can make it into a thin battery: with a capacity of 3.6V400mAh, its thickness can be as light as 0.5mm;
3. The battery can be designed into a variety of shapes;
4. The battery can be bent and deformed: the polymer battery can be bent up to about 900;
5. It can make it into a single high voltage: the battery with liquid electrolyte can only obtain high voltage by connecting several batteries in series. As polymer battery has no liquid itself, It can make it into a multi-layer combination in a single battery to achieve high voltage;
6. The capacity will be twice as high as a lithium-ion battery of the same size.